Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Rabus'

We celebrated Thanksgiving Day with my family (my brother and his family couldn't make it) and as tradition, went shopping on Black Friday at 4am. It was great! My dad babysat Aubrey while the rest of us experienced the insanity.


Playing peek-a-boo (one of her favorite games)




Eating pumpkin (okay, pumpkin pie but it sounded healthier without the pie part)






All the girls slept through Thanksgiving Dinner (well, Kim's girls almost made it all the way through)



Us girls reviewing our individual Kohl's ads and developing our gameplan for the next day

Holding herself up all by herself!

1 comment:

Mike and Susanne said...

Wish we could have been there! (although I don't know if I could have kept up with you guys on Black Friday...you are all much better shoppers than I am!)

We miss you!