Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Catching Up

A lot has happened since I last posted, Aubrey started officially crawling, she got two little teeth on the bottom and today she was sitting up in her crib when I went to get her after her nap. Good thing Craig dropped the mattress this weekend.


And this is exactly how I found her after her nap.

Aubrey is getting into everything now. It's pretty cute because anytime I walk into another room, she's crawling right behind me and following me wherever I go.


This is her favorite spot. She loves the vent.



Who's going to get it first!?
My Aunt Claire gave Aubrey this duckie for Christmas and it is so hilarious because Aubrey loves chewing on it and everytime she does it squeaks which makes Lillie go crazy.



She loves to touch her food...I'm not ready for this stage yet!




Aubrey likes to show off how she can hold her bottle with one hand. What a studette!


Finish celebrating Christmas with my sister's family


This was one of those late teething nights...you know, the ones where the baby wakes up screaming and won't go back to bed. I don't recommend those nights to anyone.



Banging the maracas on the floor



Aubrey is so good at standing and playing on her Leap Frog activity center



1 comment:

Mike and Susanne said...

Yep, gotta love those meal time messes! Adorable pictures (and laura...you look great!!)

Miss you guys! Can't believe Aubrey is already 9 months old!