Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Aubrey still loves sticking out her tongue!









Aubrey is doing great on her veggies. I am pureeing her food at home and so far the sweet potatoes are her favorite. She still refuses to eat rice cereal and oatmeal.




All done!
Last Saturday, we went to my parents house to spend more time with my Aunt Dawn. It was so fun to watch all my sisters' girls and Aubrey play. They're getting so big! Aubrey really has a great time with them and they all seem to love touching each other. It's so cute!

All the girls sat in a pack n' play while we ate.


They're all looking up! (Next goal - all looking at the camera)


Here's Elisabeth pushing Aubrey around...hehe She really is just falling and I had the camera out because they were hugging and I was going to take a picture.

Aubrey, Elisabeth and Anna playing

1 comment:

Michelle Carney said...

Kate never ate the cereal! Just wanted the food. :)