Sunday, November 8, 2009

Enjoying my twenties

My birthday was last Thursday (all I could think about was that I'll be 30 next year!) and I really had a great birthday. That night we went out to dinner with my family. My aunt was in town from AZ which I keep joking that she came just for my b-day (favorite niece! hehe). My sister's girls were sick so only my sister came. After dinner, since we didn't have any kids with us (Craig took Aubrey home and my sister's were home with Chris), we had a wild girls night of HomeGoods and Kirklands. I know, watch out Chattanooga!





Aubrey loves snuggling cheek to cheek



Auntie Kim was enjoying holding Aubrey since she rarely gets a chance since she is usually holding one of her three babies!




On Saturday, Craig took us to my favorite, the Cheesecake Factory.




Here are some other cute pictures:




Aubrey holding herself up



Like father, like daughter.









Today, it was so nice out and Craig and Aubrey had fun playing outside together. He can't wait for her to be old enough to play in the grass.




No comments: