Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update

So, I've decided to try and start blogging again and posting pictures. As you all probably know, we will become a family of four this coming Friday. We are extremely excited and I truly think Aubrey will be a great big sister. I don't think she understands there will be a baby in the house soon but she really enjoys taking care of her baby dolls and others and loves to always help me.

Here's a picture of Aubrey after sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time. She did GREAT! And has done great since. I don't want to jinx myself, but it has been a pretty smooth transition for her.


As we are preparing for the new baby around the house, Aubrey found a pacifier and thought it was so silly to put in her mouth. Keep in mind, she never took a pacifier, not even for 2mns.



Aubrey initially would put her babies in the swing but one night, she decided to get in it herself.

2 comments:

Mike and Susanne said...

Yeah! So excited to see new pictures (I check everyday...but I understand how hard it is to find time to post pictures!) Aubrey is going to love being a big sister. That's great that she's sleeping in a big girl bed with no problems! I bet she'll do great with a new little one around! We can't wait to meet our new little niece! Love you guys!

Chris and Kim said...

Yeah a post!!! Can't wait until Friday! Love you!