Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July weekend

This past weekend, my brother, his wife and their two girls came to visit from Oklahoma City. This was the first time Aubrey met her Aunt Susie and her cousins Sophie (2 1/2 years) and Elsie (11 months). These are some pictures from the week they were here.

My brother and his family, my parents and my sister and her family all hanging out on the 4th.

My parents couldn't wait to have grandchildren and now they have 7!






One afternoon we went to a farm(??) in Dalton to see the animals.


Sophie and Aubrey petting the donkey




Uncle Mike, Aunt Susie and Elsie with Aubrey


Aubrey had so much fun with her Aunt Susie!


All the girls


Elsie playing with Aubrey


Sophie, Aubrey and Aunt Susie


My whole family eating dinner at Mellow Mushroom. It was a little embarrassing to ask for five highchairs!



This picture is so funny to me...Alex is such a pro. He can put pacifiers in his sisters' mouths without even looking.






Sophie loved the water and looking for fish



So sunny!


Craig sliding down the hill on cardboard with Alex


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun we had! I'm sure glad Aubrey loves pizza! Love, Grammy